2008年1月28日月曜日

Manju


I went to go shopping today. First, I went to Tutaya and I owed four CD to there. It took a hour for me to pick up them, then I picked up them in all seriousness, so I am satisfied with them. I watched a lot of people but I didn't feel that I want to read some book, so I didn't buy any book. Today is rainy day, so there were not so much people in Kami-Street and Shimo-Street. I could walk easy. When I walk Kami-Street in front of the Manju shop, Manju jumped to my eyes! They were looked so delicious. Soon, I wanted to eat them, so I bought them and ate them in my house with a cup of coffee. It was a good time for me and I thought that relax time is very important! When you feel tired, you should have a break with tea or coffee and some sweets.
(157 words)

1 件のコメント:

bell boy さんのコメント...

Hi, I like it very much! As it is not expensive, I'll buy whenever I'd like to eat.