2008年1月26日土曜日

Cafe "Orange"


Today, I went to go shopping with my old sister because she wanted to buy a whisk. Saint Valentine's Day will come soon and she is planning on making a lot of sweets then for her colleagues, boss and boyfriend. There wasn't a good whisk, but we enjoy the time. We went to a cafe "Orange". This is a cozy cafe, so we like the cafe. A lot of sundry goods were sold at there. I like to look them. Then I felt relax. The picture is Banana French toast and Honey milk tea. They were good taste!! Now, a space that next to the cafe is doing construction work, so we looked into there. Into the space, there were a lot of book like a book store. The view excited me because I like books so much. Then, a door in the space was open and cafe's saleslady came in there. She came in front of me and opened a door. She said to me, " This is a book store and I'll open here at the beginning of next month. Then, please come here." When I listened to this, I felt so happy and I answered " Yes, I will!". After this, my sister and me planed to come there again.
(213 words)

0 件のコメント: