2007年12月5日水曜日

Forrest Gump


The movie was released in 1994 by Paramount Pictures. The direction was Robert Zemeckis and his one of the famous movie is “Back to the future”, and the original story was “Gump and Co.” and it was made by Winston Groom in 1985. The movie got Academy Award for Best Motion Picture of the Year and a lot of Academy Awards and Golden Globe Award Best Motion Picture – Drama and a lot of Golden Globe Awards. It mean that everyone elected to it for the best movie in the year.
“Gump” mean fool in Alabama English, so “Forrest Gump” mean foolish Forrest. Forrest is foolish because his intelligence quotient was low, but his heart is ingenuous, so he did a lot of things with it. His life was written with some American historical events, so he met John Winston Ono Lennon, Elvis Aron Presley, John Fitzgelard Kennedy and Richard Milhous Nixon in his life. It was realized by using SFX.
When I was so young, it was my first time that I watched it. Then I didn’t think that it don’t interesting and I couldn’t understand it, but when I watched it again, I could understand almost of the story and it was moved my heart. His life is fantastic and like a fantasy, but it gave people energy and warmly feeling. (222 words)

0 件のコメント: