2007年10月10日水曜日

Toy Story

The movie "Toy Story" was released in 1995 and it was the first full CG long animation movie. That is to say, the movie was made by computers. I like movies like Hayao Miyazaki’s movies, so I couldn't like the movie first. I felt discomfort in the movie’s screen. I like pictures were painted by people’s hands, but I began to like the movie because the story was interesting.
The story moves from toy’s point of view, so human is so big and another things are big, too. If toys has ego, they will see like that. The feeling was very interesting and I saw many things were different from I saw many things usually in the movie’s screen. When I was a little girl, I had a lot of toys and they were my friends. I was used to play with toys and my childhood friends. I did what I wanted to do. Perhaps that was uncomfortable for toys. Why I thought like that? The reason is watching the movie. After that, I thought about toy’s feeling that was not good if they had ego. If I can go back to my early childhood, I’ll play kindly with toys. I’m having some of toys that I played with when I was a little girl. When I look them, I have remembered my memories with toys, so the movie was a good chance for me that I thought about my toys deeply. (242 words)

0 件のコメント: