2007年6月27日水曜日

Haaaan!!!


Today, I watched the movie "Maikohaaaan!!!(舞妓Haaaan!!!)" I like Sadao Abe, so I decided to watch the movie. Kou Shibasaki appeared on the movie. She is so beautiful, and image of her Maiko was very cute. The story was written by Kankuro Kudo, his stories are so fun, so I like his works. This movie's scene was Kyoto. Kyoto is one of the most beautiful city in Japan. I wanted to go Kyoto after I finished watching the movie. I want to change like Maiko. "Maiko" is one of the Japanese culture. They wear especial Kimono and make up their face white. They are so beautiful, so I want to see them, but only the poor can see them because the expense to see Maiko is too expensive, but there is another conduction for seeing Maiko. The conduction is "Ichigensan-okotowari(一見さん、お断り)". The mean is that if you think see Maiko only one time, you can't to seeing Maiko. The conduction helped Maiko's life. It's an important conduction. Anyway, " Maikohaaaan!!!" was very good and fun movie for me.

1 件のコメント:

Misaki さんのコメント...

Oh, I haven't seen Maikohaaaan but I want to see very much!! The cast of this movie is good.